- Adobe Photoshop
- Unity Engine
- Unreal Engine 4
- Cube 2 Engine
- Visual Studio
- Iterate and prototype game ideas in fast pacing with attention in detail
- Provide assertive and objective feedback to different process improving their performance
- Comunicate with different areas into the development process (From technical to creative areas)
- Creative writing for narrative contexts and ability to produce clear documentation for Game Design or Game Programming purposes
- Programming knowledge (Paradigms, C/C++, C#, java, databases, etc.)
- Transform Environmental art and make it a playable level.
- Knowledge in Terrain modeling techniques.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with BSP editors.
- 3D Graphics behaviors understanding.
- Experience developing content for sensors (Kinect)
- Knowledge developing experiences in AR (Vuforia – AR Toolkit) and VR (Oculus and GearVR) using Game Engines.
Major Projects where I participated
Cinder is an NFT game. It’s a crypto-native social hub, creative commons, and free-form MMO community. I’ve participated as a Game Programmer to add new features to the game. Also taking an active role in the game design and game prototyping process for new features to add to the game.
Game Programmer & Level Designer
A game created with the purpose to train socially vulnerable children in socio-emotionally matters. Making them to get the knowledge to handle difficult situations in a post-apocalyptic world. My role was to create the level experience and add the back-end necessary to achieve the company’s goal to have a tool to measure the situation of socially vulnerable children
Hexaden WebApp & Desktop App (2019)
Web Content manager developed in ASP NetCore C# and connected to a Unity Application. I’ve done the entire System programming and design, making the API consumed by the Unity Application to allow the customers in Hexentic have specific functionalities (Like Asset Management and Advertising Content management) into they Advertising apps or games rental.
The Holders Videogame (2015 Suspended)
Creative Director & Level Designer
Personal portfolio project inspired in the Creepypasta Series with the same name. I Worked on the game story and making the environment composition of each level. Suspended after I became fully employed at Octopus.
Infernal Underground (2011 & 2014)
Game Designer, Level Designer & Engine Programmer
Game developed by Hexentic Games (Formerly Darkware Game Studios), I made the level design for all the Levels. Also, I modified the original Cube 2 Engine, making it compatible with SQLite so we can have Achievements and Save Game System for the final game. The game was awarded the 2nd place at Nejbet 2011 Competition organized by gamedev.cl. Released in 2014.
For other projects check my portfolio page or my Global Game Jam profile
Cinder Studios (Oct 2022 - Feb 2023)
(Outsourced) Senior Unity Programmer
Through Willdom company I worked on Cinder Studios taking the role of a Senior Unity Programmer. There I was in charge to create and implement new gameplay elements, also I’ve participated actively in game design and game prototyping processes to achieve the desirable goal.
Pez Rabioso (March 2022 - Ongoing)
Freelance Software Engineer
Acting as freelancer for PezRabioso I got in charge of the development process of new Interactive Experiences and Advergames for its customers.
Kuwala (August 2020 - December 2021)
Unity Game Programmer
A company dedicated to educational videogames. I took the role to implement new mechanics, assist into game designing and create all the API backend programming and integration with the projects.
Inverted Tree Games (June 2020 - August 2020)
Freelance Game Programmer
Took the role as a Game programmer having the mission to port a game from Construct 3 to Unity making all the gameplay mechanics and created a procedural level generation system.
Hexentic SpA. (October 2017 - April 2020)
CEO, Co-Owner & Technical Director
A company dedicated to Advergaming, Web/Apps development, and interactive experiences. Having a leadership role, customer management, and Development role.
Toolkit SpA. (January 2017 - August 2017)
Advertising Agency. I take the role as Lead content developer, making Advergames and Interactive experiences for different companies and other agencies.
AttMotion SpA. (August 2016 - December 2016)
Game Programmer & Level Designer
A game development studio. My job was to help the team to finish its CORFO videogame project. My roles were: Level designer and Game Programmer for a mobile game for iOS platforms.
Octopus SpA. (November 2015 - August 2016)
Advertising and Innovation Agency, making applications in Virtual and Augmented reality with Unity and Unreal Engine.
- 2nd Place at Nejbet Competition organized by Taller de Video Juegos Gamedev.cl with Infernal Underground (2011)
- UA School (2022 – Ongoing )
Master in Game Design Ongoing.
- Universidad Tecnológica de Chile INACAP (2011 – 2014 )
Computer Engineering Graduated.
- Level Design for Games by CGMA.
- Level Design Master Class Udemy Course by Emilio Padulo
- “Introduction to CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Introduction to CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Particles Effects in CryEngine” by Digital Tutors
- “Terrain Modelling Techniques in CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Lightning in CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Introduction to BluePrints in Unreal Engine” by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Introduction to Lightning in Unreal Engine 4” by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)