- Adobe Photoshop
- Unity Engine
- Unreal Engine 4
- Cube 2 Engine
- Visual Studio
- Programming knowledge (Paradigms, C/C++, C#, java, databases, etc.)
- Transform Environmental art and make it a playable level.
- Knowledge in Terrain modeling techniques.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with BSP editors.
- 3D Graphics behaviors understanding.
- Experience developing content for sensors (Kinect)
- Knowledge developing experiences in AR (Vuforia – AR Toolkit) and VR (Oculus and GearVR) using Game Engines.
The Holders Videogame (2015 Suspended)
Creative Director & Level Designer
Personal portfolio project inspired in the Creepypasta Series with the same name. I Worked on the game story and making the environment composition of each level. Suspended after I became fully employed at Octopus.
Infernal Underground (2011 & 2014)
Game Designer, Level Designer & Engine Programmer
Game developed by Hexentic Games (Formerly Darkware Game Studios), I made the level design for all the Levels. Also, I modified the original Cube 2 Engine, making it compatible with SQLite so we can have Achievements and Save Game System for the final game. The game was awarded the 2nd place at Nejbet 2011 Competition organized by gamedev.cl. Released in 2014.
Educational visual novel focused on stressful and complex situation oriented to educate socially vulnerable children in the matter
Hexaden WebApp & Desktop App (2017)
Web Content manager developed in ASP NetCore C# and connected to a Unity Application. I’ve done the entire System programming and design, making the API consumed by the Unity Application to allow the customers in Hexentic have specific functionalities (Like Asset Management and Advertising Content management) into they Advertising apps or games rental.
For other projects check my portfolio page or my Global Game Jam profile
Kuwala SpA. (August 2020 - Ongoing)
A company fully dedicated to make educational games focusing with socially vulnerable children in Chile.
Inverted Tree Games. (June 2020 - August 2020)
Freelance Game programming services for the Upperworld project developed by Inverted Tree Games
Hexentic SpA. (October 2017 - Ongoing)
CEO, Co-Owner & Technical Director
A company dedicated to Advergaming, Web/Apps development, and interactive experiences. Having a leadership role, customer management, and Development role.
Toolkit SpA. (January 2017 - August 2017)
Advertising Agency. I take the role as Lead content developer, making Advergames and Interactive experiences for different companies and other agencies.
AttMotion SpA. (August 2016 - December 2016)
Game Programmer & Level Designer
A game development studio. My job was to help the team to finish its CORFO videogame project. My roles were: Level designer and Game Programmer for a mobile game for iOS platforms.
Octopus SpA. (November 2015 - August 2016)
Advertising and Innovation Agency, making applications in Virtual and Augmented reality with Unity and Unreal Engine.
- 2nd Place at Regional Mathematics Championship CMAT organized by Universidad de Concepción, Region Del BioBio (2010)
- 2nd Place at Nejbet Competition organized by Taller de Video Juegos Gamedev.cl with Infernal Underground (2011)
- –Universidad Tecnológica de Chile INACAP (2011 – 2014 )
Computer Engineering Graduated.
- Level Design for Games – CGMA (cgmasteracademy.com)
- “Introduction to CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Introduction to CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Particles Effects in CryEngine” by Digital Tutors
- “Terrain Modelling Techniques in CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Lightning in CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Introduction to BluePrints in Unreal Engine” by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Introduction to Lightning in Unreal Engine 4” by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Level Design Master Class: All in One Course” at Udemy (Certificate of Completion)